Placed an order on the 3rd.Have not received my item, they took the money out same day.

I have emailed repeatedly and I have not received a response and now the website is down for construction this company is a scam do not buy from them. there is no telephone number to call in contact anybody do not reply back to emails I sent them a message on Facebook and they blocked me. Whoever is in charge of this company is a rip off and a scam artist. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo pissed.

What a crappy thing to do to people.

This company needs to be shut down.Do not buy!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "did not get my item " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. Swilley is overall dissatisfied with Alpha Style. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alpha Style.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Alpha Style to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alpha Style?

Comments

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #1257534

Bought a jacket on 11/24/16...sent several emails and never got a respond.

No number to contact...and out $70 dollars and no merchandise! Don't buy from this place it's not legit !

Reported it to my bank and hopefully I get my money back!So pissed !!!

now the website is gone and they have blocked me from the Facebook page because I was sending messages to them waiting for a response on my merchandise this day and age with the internet being as it is it's not wise when running a company to do such things because social media spreads very fast

Cypress, Texas, United States #1257414

Spent $60 on a jacket in dec 6 still nothing.do not buy from this company!!!!

Schenectady, New York, United States #1257350

The same exact thing happened to me.I placed an order on 12/2/16, the money was withdrawn from my account and no email of order confirmation, or shipping was ever sent.

I sent an email requesting order status, and no response.I am going to report this website as fraudulent to my bank!